Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Another Kemp Wedding

My brother Ryan and his beautiful wife Anna were married this past Saturday (June 18), making that 3 weddings in a year for my parents (wow!). That's 4 of us down, 1 to go! 

The rain patiently waited to come down until the night was over, making it a beautiful day for the outdoor wedding and reception they had.  Here are a few highlights of the day and some shots of the happy couple:
(you'll find as you go through these they are somewhat non-conventional--which makes them a perfect match and gave all of us a really fun day!)


Note Ben's hair--I successfully cut it all by myself and he can still go out in public! Success!


The boys all very focused on Jeff's new iPad
Cutting their..cupcake..with a Marine sword--like I said, non-conventional




We even concluded the night going to see the Green Lantern with them still all dressed up! 
(You'd better believe we got free tickets!)

It was a fantastic wedding and great weekend, and we are so happy to have Anna in the family!  I can't think of anyone better for my brother than her.

Congrats Ryan and Anna!

No comments:

Post a Comment