Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas and All That Came With It

I know, I'm a little behind in posting about Christmas--but if you look at my track record for blogging you shouldn't be surprised. However, I am going to talk about Christmas and the weeks leading up to it, because it was AWESOME.

Although this is not Ben and my first Christmas together, it is our first Christmas married, so we wanted to do our first year with a real tree:
Trucks are over-rated :)


The tree was the perfect size for our apartment, and the bottom was perfectly shaped to fit Ben's awesome train under it:

 And of course we visited Temple Square and saw the fabulous lights (and got really cold):


And then got to spend Christmas Day with both our families!  We had Christmas morning with Ben's family.  They came to our apartment and had breakfast and did all the traditional Christmas Morning stuff with us.  Ben's family is split between AZ and UT right now, so we didn't get to see everyone, but we sure had fun with the ones who were there!  Then Christmas night we went to my parents for dinner and presents with all my siblings and their families. As usual, we had a great time and there were some great gifts given!  We are so blessed to have such amazing families.


CHRISTMAS WITH THE GEDDES':



   CHRISTMAS WITH THE KEMPS:
{this was meant to be a picture of my sister and
bro-in-law--but unintentionally turned into this
hilarious photo of mynephew}

We got these hilarious fleece blanket pajama things
for my sis and her husband. Best gift ever!

 First Married Christmas=FREAKING AWESOME! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment